This week we’re providing free open access to a range of books in our new Digital Collection and today’s is a great essay from Helen Graham (Director, of the Centre for Critical Studies in Museums, Galleries and Heritage, University of Leeds): “Museums Are Not Representative (And This is a Good Thing for Participation)”.

The link to view the chapter is here:
https://twitter.com/museumsetc/status/803901402028396544

And you’ll find details of each day’s new free access title on Twitter: @museumstc

Finally, there’s more information about our Digital Collection here:
http://museumsetc.com/blogs/magazine/introducing-our-new-digital-collection

Good reading!

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc