Hello All,

I’m trying to put together a panel for the 2017 MANY (Museum Association of New York) conference on archives in small museums. I’m looking for someone from a small museum in New York State who undertook some sort of archival project without any previous archival training who would be willing to discuss it. Other panelists include me, a trained archivist working in a small museum, and someone from the New York State Archives speaking about grant and training opportunities. I appreciate any help you can give either as someone who meets my criteria, or someone who knows someone who does.

-Rachel Dworkin

Archivist

Chemung County Historical Society