Happy Monday!

The South Carolina State Museum is hiring for two positions, the *Collections
Outreach Manager* and the *Curator of Science and Technology*. Please see
http://scmuseum.org/about/employment/ for more information.

Please do not contact me directly; rather, our HR Manager is happy to
answer any questions at 803-898-4939.

Thanks!
Robyn Adams
Registrar