Please join the Creative Learning Factory and special guest Amy Eisenmann,
Early Childhood Advisor for the Bay Area Discovery Museum & Center for
Childhood Creativity this Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 2:00-3:15 PM EST
for the latest Museum Educator Series webinar Reimagining School Readiness:
Early learning in the 21st century.

Research has long established the critical importance of the early years and
chronicled the persistence of the achievement gap for those who enter school
behind. How does current research on school readiness guide our thinking
about program and exhibit development and parent communication? This
interactive session will focus on executive function, early math skills, and
prosocial behaviors, three essential components called out by a recent
literature review from the Center for Childhood Creativity. We will discuss
what the research says and how to apply this to our work in informal
learning spaces with young children and their families.

To learn more and register for the webinar, visit
creativelearningfactory.org <http://www.creativelearningfactory.org/>  or
click here
<http://creativelearningfactory.org/services/professional-development/profes
sional-development-for-museum-professionals/> . If you are unable to attend
the live webinar, all registrants will also have access to the webinar
recording via their MyCLF account page within one week of the live webinar.
Registration is $20.00 per webinar; group pricing and season passes are
available. Email [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for more information.

We hope you are able to join us on Wednesday!

Sohayla Pagano | Creative Learning Engineer

Creative Learning Factory

800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211

p: 614.297.2528 | [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>