Hi All,

We recently had a small pest issue in one of our collections storerooms and the facilities department put some kind of pesticide on the floor which left patches of cloudy white residue on the linoleum. After consulting a housekeeping manual we attempted to clean the floor with a mild solution of vinegar and water, which cleared up the white discoloration, but matte patches were still visible after the floor had dried, on an otherwise glossy linoleum floor. I am unsure if these patchy areas are just a physical change or stain to the surface of the tiles or if this indicates the floor needs to be more thoroughly cleaned/requires a stronger cleanser? I am hoping some of you may be able to advise.

Thanks in advance.
Erica