Right up my alley, Wade. Happy to expound on why—and learn more about your exciting plans—before you issue the RFP. Or, if you’d rather not, I’d appreciate being on your list of bidders.

Dean

P.S. Love the fact that you’re shooting for world-class. The stars, baby, the stars.

Dean Krimmel, Creative Museum Services/Qm2

Helping Museums and Cultural Nonprofits

423 Range Road  Baltimore, MD 21204

LinkedIn; @deankrimmel; www.qm2.org

My colleagues in the Qm2 community of consultants are

 --Mary Case, Qm2

--John & Anita Durel, Durel Consulting Partners

--Dale Jones, Making History Connections

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.

       Bill Nye (yes, the Science Guy)