Hello fellow listers,
Does anyone have recommendations for consultants we should consider to help us develop a plan for interpreting our historic site? We have a rich, well-documented, compelling recent-history, popular culture story to tell, and we would like to develop a world-class walking tour, interpretive signage, and hand-held experience. We will issue an RFP for this consultant at a later date, but I would like to find out who is out there that we should consider. Thank you all.

Please respond on- or off-list.

Wade

—
Wade Lawrence | Museum Director and Senior Curator, The Museum at Bethel Woods
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845-583-2075
One Cablevision Center
PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
BethelWoodsCenter.org<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/>

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit cultural organization, located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY.  Our mission to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities is made possible by the generous support of our donors, members and corporate partners. Click here<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/supportthearts> to learn more.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BethelWoodsCenter> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bethelwoods> |Instagram<https://instagram.com/bethelwoodscenter>