Hello Everyone,

I'm a new collections manager at a museum that has a large number of items related to motorcycles/motorcycle racing. We have a lot of racing leathers that are currently being displayed on some very old, not very stable, mannequins. I looking for a cost effective way to replace them. Some of the racing leathers are full body one pieces, with others are two pieces, and most have helmets.

I'm having trouble finding mannequins that will work for these objects. The mannequins need to have heads (for the helmets), and need to be able to display the one-piece outfits (most of the mannequins I've found have support rods that make them unusable for this)

Any suggestions?