From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christina McClellan
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Informational brochures for university museums

Hi All,

I work at a university art museum.  We are looking to create an informational brochure about our museum to distribute to local tourist information centers, provide to the general public and other interested entities, etc.

I am trying to track down some examples of brochures that other university museums have created.  We have a general idea of what we want to do, but it is always great to see what others are doing as well.
If anyone has a PDF of their brochure or a hard copy they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it! No need for it to be art museum specific, we would welcome examples from all types of university museums.  Feel free to contact me on or off list.

Best,
Christina