I like Typeform.com because it's brandable and easy to develop. You would have it on a tablet as a link to a bookmark in the browser rather than its own app.

Jess Rezac

Director of Digital Engagement, American Jazz Museum

Phone: (816) 474-5035 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Where it lives! | Facebook | Twitter | Website