Hi Museum-L community,

Wanted to reach out and introduce Instrumentl, a brand new product that matches environment-focused nonprofits and academic researchers with eligible funding opportunities.

We are now ready to work with museums whose educational programs or research/conservation projects fall into any of the environmental fields, including:
With Instrument, you'll always be on top of every funding opportunity that matches the eligibility criteria of your specific program or project. We match your organization & programs with grants from our comprehensive (and continuously updated) database of private, corporate and governmental funding opportunities. This is an extremely useful tool for individual PIs and Development Teams alike!

If you're interested in learning more, provide your contact information in this short form and I'll get in touch :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Katharine

--
Katharine Corriveau