Hi Everyone,

I've been very busy for the past few months doing many collections
assessments for museums. After writing many long reports I'm starting up my
online courses again in November.

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I develop and teach to
museum and conservation professionals for November. All the courses are
designed for busy working professionals. You do the courses entirely on
your own time and schedule.

*October*

*Paranormal Investigations and Programs in Museums and Historic Sites -
October 31st.Three Week Course - $165Here is the link for registration and
payment:www.paranormalmuseumclass15.eventbrite.com
<http://www.paranormalmuseumclass15.eventbrite.com>*

*November*

*Care and Conservation of Historic Ceramics - November 7th.*
*Three Week Course - $165*
Here is the link for registration and payment:
*www.ceramicscareclass8.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.ceramicscareclass8.eventbrite.com>

*Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - November 14th.*
*Four Week Course - $170*
Here is the link for registration and payment:
*www.copyrightclass9.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.copyrightclass9.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Archaeological Collections - November 21st.*
*Three Week Course - $170*
Here is the link for registration and payment:
*www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass4.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass4.eventbrite.com>

<http://www.ironcareclass14.eventbrite.com>
If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant