Kim Hanninen, Registrar/Preparator
Dennos Museum Center
Traverse City, MI

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Laura Rice <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Christie-

If you send me your email I can have our collections manager get in touch with you directly. She's done this before and can talk you through it.

Laura Rice
Chief Curator
The Adirondack Museum

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]LSOFT.COM] On Behalf Of Christie Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Exporting PastPerfect

Hi!

We are currently using PastPerfect 5.0E1 and we exported the records using Utiities - Export.  When exported, we could not find the "image file" in order to have the pathway of the jpegs, plus it was not listed in the data fields.  Does anyone know how to export the image pathway in this version of PastPerfect?

Thank you
Christie

--
Kim H. Hanninen, Registrar