Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretive Writing Course

Advanced Interpretive Writing Course

If you're developing interpretive label copy for museum exhibits or outdoor panels, or writing an article for publication, these two courses are for you.  What makes the writing "interpretive" as opposed to "just being boring text" that only the experts read (looking for errors)?  Take these courses and find out.

You can start our courses at any time and work through each course at your own pace, all of the time interacting with your course coach (and certified interpretive planner and trainer) by e-mail, phone or SKYPE.  Check out the cost too - and compare our course content to other writing courses.

Plus participants will receive an e-copy of our new "The Interpretive Writers Handbook" your guide for developing outcome based interpretive writing projects. Provoke, Relate and Reveal.

Click on the link to the courses web site page to have a look at just what each course content is all about.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

Advanced Interpretive Writing for Technical Publications,
Interpretation Journal Research Articles and for Related Professional Publications.
13 Units, 3 CEU Credits, Tuition: $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.html

You can check out our complete course catalog (with three new courses) offering 43 college level interpretive training courses at: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

NEW - We can also provide any of our training courses live - at your site for your staff, group or organization for a real hands-on learning experience. Ask for details.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

John Veverka

HITC Director

Assoc. Editor, the Journal of Interpretation Research

Editor - InterpNEWS