Summer classes are winding down this week at the International Preservation Studies Center, but there are still excellent courses coming up during the winter months! Some of our most popular courses will be offered twice a year, and we have added a few new courses as well. Spots are limited to 10 students per class so register soon to save your spot!

www.preservationcenter.org/courses

OCTOBER
Effective Label Writing for a Better Visitor Experience
Exhibit Design and Planning - Only 1 spot left!
Historic Landscape Restoration

NOVEMBER
Historic Masonry Restoration

JANUARY
Principles of Collections Management
Architectural Paint Analysis -Hosted by the McCrone Research Institute, Chicago
Wood Identification Workshop

MARCH
Conserving and Displaying Quilts
Care and Repair of Book Collections
Design and Construction of Mounts for Exhibit
Care of Archaeological Collections
Introduction to the Museum Profession
Introduction to Museum Education
Introduction to Historical Administration
Care of Photographic Collections I

*Breakfast and lunch is still included with course registration fees during the winter months. The only difference is that on-campus lodging will NOT be provided.