Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive  Writing Course
Advanced  Interpretive Writing Course

If you're  developing interpretive label copy for museum exhibits or
outdoor panels, or  writing an article for publication, these two courses are for
you.  What makes the writing "interpretive" as  opposed to "just being
boring text" that only the experts read (looking for  errors)?  Take these
courses and  find out.
You can start  our courses at any time and work through each course at your
own pace, all of  the time interacting with your course coach (and
certified interpretive planner  and trainer) by e-mail, phone or SKYPE.  Check out
the cost too - and compare our course content to other writing  courses.
Plus  participants will receive an e-copy of our new "The Interpretive
Writers Handbook" your  guide for developing outcome based interpretive writing
projects. Provoke,  Relate and Reveal.
Click on the  link to the courses web site page to have a look at just what
each course  content is all about.

Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

Advanced  Interpretive Writing for Technical  Publications,
Interpretation Journal Research Articles and for Related Professional
Publications.
13 Units, 3  CEU Credits,  Tuition: $300.00
_www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.h
tml_
(http://www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.html)

You  can check out our complete course catalog (with three new courses)
offering 43 college level interpretive training  courses at:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html
NEW  - We can also provide any of our training courses live - at your site
for  your staff, group or organization for a real hands-on learning
experience.  Ask for details.
If  you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.
John  Veverka
HITC  Director
Assoc.  Editor, the Journal of Interpretation Research
Editor  - InterpNEWS