Even among museums of similar type such as outdoor museums, historic houses, or historic sites the attributes that determine a high quality visit for school groups vary greatly (same goes for general visitors). To identify the unique visitor experience attributes for your site, you need to stop making assumptions about what people want/need when visiting and start collecting real, actionable data. Only then can you develop a successful growth plan for your museum.

AASLH's Visitors Count! program helps you gain critical insight into your museum’s unique visitor experience attributes.

With the upcoming start of a new school year, we’re preparing to work with client organizations on their Visitors Count! teacher survey project. Read more about the program and check out the list of institutions already using the Visitors Count! program to collect valuable visitor data and feedback.

Visitors Count! is the most comprehensive visitor research tool available to mid- and large-sized history organizations. We offer a convenient payment plan that allows most organizations to pay the $3,750 program fee over two fiscal years.

We need to hear from you by August 18 if you want to survey teachers during the 2016-17 school year.

Questions? Contact me at 573-893-5164 or [log in to unmask]

Cherie Cook
Senior Program Manager
American Association for State and Local History
1717 Church St.
Nashville, TN 37203
573-893-5164
www.aaslh.org