Yes, it is that time of year again. Time to think about going back to
school. Soon school groups will be showing up to learn from us, but
before that happens you still have time to plan your own back to school
with one of Museum Study's many courses this Fall.
We have a full lineup of courses including:
*August*
/Salvage & Recovery of Cultural Heritage Collections//
//Ethics, Laws and Collection Management/
*September*
/Grants for Museums and Historic Sites//
//Introduction to Natural History Collections//
//Planning and Presenting Live Interpretive Programs//
//Assessing Risk to Cultural Property 1/
*October*
/Preservation Principles for Cultural Institutions//
//Assessing Risk to Cultural Property 2//
//AASLH Project Management for History Professionals//
//AASLH Basics of Archives/
*November*
/Interpretive Writing//
//Social Relevance: Environmental Sustainability in Museums/
For more information visit the schedule page on our website
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/ or contact us at

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO