A neighboring museum has decided to impose a one year moratorium on accepting donations for their museum.  They are asking if we would be willing to be on a list to receive donations during this time as we share similar collecting policies.  We are a county museum and they are a city museum within that county.  They are asking us to notify them if any outstanding items that meet their criteria are offered to us.  We think a signed agreement between our boards is needs.  Have any other museums experienced this request?  What suggestions can you share with us?

--
Laurel Fant
Curator/Collections Manager