MPMA's 2016 Awards Deadline:  TODAY Friday

for

Technology, Publications, Brochures

and Innovation

WHY NOMINATE???

MPMA's Awards recognize and honor outstanding members of the museum community.

Who is deserving?

Who needs to be recognized?

You know!!!!

Tell us….

About  someone who has made a difference

 About an institution that is making a difference

Submit a nomination so we can know about them.

Forms are here

POSTMARK Deadline:  July 15, 2016

We can't know without your help!!!!!

SO TELL US.....

Who do you know who deserves recognition?

What museum is doing interesting programs that are shaping our profession?

Consider your friends, colleagues and mentors who should be honored.

Consider that museum you just saw that should also receive recognition.

Other deadlines coming up......

MPMA's Conference Scholarship

A scholarship is a great way to attend MPMA's conference.

For app, click here

Deadline:  July 15, 2016

MPMA's Annual Conference

Bookmark this date:

October 23-27, 2017

Oklahoma City

Cheapest time to register is NOW

Early Bird Registration ends August 23rd

REGISTRATION

Mountain-Plains Museums Association |  mpma.net

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network
Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2016 MPMA Conference October 23 - October 27 Oklahoma City, OK

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404

303-979-9358