Did you know that ARCS currently boasts a membership count of 1,342? That’s an increase of 20% from last year, and we keep growing.  Members come from 35 different countries, everywhere from New Zealand to Qatar, from Brazil to Thailand.

OnContract
69 people have signed up for our OnContract feature.  Go here http://www.arcsinfo.org/on-contract to add your profile to this wonderful resource.

Social Media
We’re on many social media platforms, all of which are a great place to find news items, links to job opportunities, and conversations relating to collections management.

Our ARCS group page on LinkedIn has 1,578 members: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4554515)
Our Facebook page has 1,320 likes: https://www.facebook.com/arcs4all/)
We have 655 Twitter followers @arcs4all: https://twitter.com/arcs4all

The first Tuesday of every month sees a lively discussion using the hashtag #ARCSChat on Twitter. Every month has seen an increase in tweets and a large reach among Twitter users.  If you missed any of these conversations edited and annotated versions can be found on our Storify page: https://storify.com/Arcs4All/

If you haven’t already liked, linked or tweeted to us, please do!

T-Shirts and Aprons
A reminder that ARCS t-shirts and aprons are still available with a minimum donation of $30 for members and $35 for non-members.  Your donation helps produce programming to benefit ARCS members and the community at large. https://www.arcsinfo.org/support-arcs/donate