Here is the website that explains how to edit information about a portal/pokespot or how to report a portal as invalid:

https://support.ingress.com/hc/en-us/articles/207344157-Suggest-photos-or-report-Portal-issues

You would have to find some who can/will download the free Ingress app on their smartphone, but otherwise you should be able to do this yourself.  Changes might not show up immediately if they make changes in batches.

--Dani Stuckle

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Pokémon Go site

Does anyone know how we can get our museum to be a site for Pokémon Go?  For those of you who are part of the game, how has it impacted your site?

Robin H. Gabriel

Executive Director

Kaminski House Museum

Georgetown, SC 29440

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,

privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.