Becca (and others with this problem),

There is a function within the app to report problems like this. Unfortunately, you need to have the app downloaded to access the report function. In the settings menu, select "Report High-Priority Issue." This takes you to an external reporting center for game issues. Under "Gameplay Questions," select "Report an issue with a Gym or Pokestop." From what I understand, they've been responsive about removing Gyms and Pokestops that are causing problems like yours. Hopefully you can have this problem remedied sooner rather than later.

Best,

Jordan Cao