Hi Kelsey,

I'd take a step back, do a SWOT analysis of your current Collections
Management / Documentation System partly informed by identifiable backlogs,
and a undertake an review / assessment your current policies, plans and
procedures against relevant standards.

After that, do some brainstorming with staff / stakeholders and list off
priority projects, connecting them with out SWOT analysis and the outcomes
of your review.

Robin

--
Robin Patel
Heritage & Museum Consultant (Collections & Access)