Hello all, and happy Friday!

I am posting for a colleague who is not part of the listserv.  Please respond to her directly at the contact information below.

We had 2 boxes worth of correspondence, clippings, awards, certificates, diaries, photographs, and other similar items donated to us, all related to Dr. Morris F. Stubbs. Although he has a small connection to Reno County, Kansas, most of his life was spent in other states. I’m trying to find a home for these 2 boxes of history that would be more appropriate than our collection.

He was associated with the following universities in various roles as faculty, chairman, dean, director of chemistry departments:

Tennessee Wesleyan

University of Chicago

Tennessee Tech

New Mexico Tech

Texas Tech

University of Albuquerque

If is anyone out there who is connected to any of the universities with which he was affiliated and is interested in these items, please contact me! We would gladly ship the 2 boxes to you.

Thanks!

Lynn Ledeboer

Assistant Curator

Reno County Museum