Hello fellow listers!

With the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock Music & Art Fair (the Woodstock festival) coming up in three years, we are looking for ideas for a great museum exhibition. We have a growing collection from which to draw, and we have good relationships with the photographers, musicians, fans, townspeople, media, and promoters who came together to make the festival the significant cultural event that it was.

My question to the group is: what story line/exhibition concept best commemorates the anniversary, will engage our museum guests, and contributes something new to the history and legacy of Woodstock? We’re open to all ideas.

“In the sixties, we all took the brown acid. Now, we’re all taking brown antacid.”

Wade

--
Wade Lawrence | Museum Director and Senior Curator, The Museum at Bethel Woods
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845-583-2075
One Cablevision Center
PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
BethelWoodsCenter.org<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/>

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit cultural organization, located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY.  Our mission to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities is made possible by the generous support of our donors, members and corporate partners. Click here<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/supportthearts> to learn more.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BethelWoodsCenter> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bethelwoods> |Instagram<https://instagram.com/bethelwoodscenter>