Google docs / google drive, Dropbox or BOX are the ones I've used in the past. Many companies use them as well. They're free and easy to use.

Deb Fuller

On Jun 21, 2016 12:28 PM, "Robin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are looking into ways to create a shared drive for board members to access important documents.  We are a small historic house museum and do not currently have a shared drive of any kind.  I’d be interested in hearing what others have done.

Thanks,

Robin

Robin H. Gabriel

Executive Director

Kaminski House Museum

Georgetown, SC 29440

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,

privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.