Robin,

501c3 organizations are able to sign up for a Google for Nonprofits
account. We did that here at the Aurora Regional Fire Museum and that
allows us to attach our domain for free email via Google Gmail, Drive, and
Calendar, among other features. It takes a day or two to get it all set,
but it is very easy to maintain. Feel free to contact me off list.

~Brian

*Brian Failing*
*Executive Director*
Aurora Regional Fire Museum