Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Some summer interpretive training courses.

I just know most of you have tons of free time this summer, so here are a few courses you might think about to work on over lunch.  You can start the courses at any time and complete at your own pace.  All courses are college level and award CEU credits.  Just click on the link to go to that courses web site page for full course details.

Planning and developing a new commercial tour guiding business.
17 Units, 3 CEU Credits Course Tuition - $500.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/planning_and_developing_a_new_commercial_tour_guid.html

Developing Marketing Plans for Heritage Interpretation & Tourism Sites and Attractions.
12 Units, 4 CEU's $300.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_marketing_plans_for_heritate__tourism_.html

Interpretive Planning & Design of Marketing Brochures Course. 15 Units, 2.5 CEU credits. $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning__design_of__marketing_broch.html

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

Interpretive Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

A supervisors guide to Critiquing and Coaching Your Interpretive Staff, Eleven Units, 1.6 CEU Credits. $175.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/critiquing_and_coaching_interpretive_staff.html

For a list of all of our 33 Heritage Interpretation Training Course, check out our course catalog:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Interested in the newest interpretation text books for free interpretation reference articles?  Then check out our Heritage Interpretation Resource Center:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_resource_center.html

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

John Veverka

Director, HITC

Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus

Assoc. Editor, The Journal of Interpretation Research (NAI).

www.heritageinterp.com