Heritage  Interpretation Training Center

Some summer  interpretive training courses.

I just know most  of you have tons of free time this summer, so here are a
few courses you might  think about to work on over lunch.  You can start the
courses at any time and complete at your own pace.  All courses are college
level and award  CEU credits.  Just click on the link  to go to that
courses web site page for full course  details.
Planning and developing a new commercial tour guiding  business.
17 Units, 3 CEU Credits Course Tuition -  $500.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/planning_and_developing_a_new_commercial_tour_
guid.html

Developing  Marketing Plans for Heritage Interpretation &  Tourism

Sites and Attractions.
12 Units, 4  CEU's $300.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_marketing_plans_for_heritate__touri
sm_.html
Interpretive  Planning & Design of Marketing Brochures Course. 15 Units,
2.5 CEU credits.  $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning__design_of__marketing_br
och.html
Planning/Designing  Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding
1.5 CEU Credits  $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html
Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
Interpretive  Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html
A  supervisors guide to Critiquing and Coaching Your Interpretive Staff, El
even  Units, 1.6 CEU Credits. $175.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/critiquing_and_coaching_interpretive_staff.htm
For a list of all  of our 33 Heritage Interpretation Training Course, check
out our course  catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_
.html
Interested in the  newest interpretation text books for free interpretation
reference  articles?  Then check out our  Heritage Interpretation Resource
Center:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_resource_center.html
If you have any  questions please feel free to ask.
Cheers,
John  Veverka
Director,  HITC
Sr. Instructor,  Kansas State University Global Campus
Assoc. Editor,  The Journal of Interpretation Research  (NAI).
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com/)