Hi Kelli,

We just opened an exhibit with a button-maker station and it has been a hit. Depending on your visitor traffic, supplies only need to be replenished at the end of the day. I would just recommend teaching staff how to operate it just in case there are questions or a demonstration is needed.

Cheers,

Caitlyn

--

Caitlyn Perry Dial
Museum Educator

Visit our new exhibit, Great Girls in Michigan History! Open now!

Caitlyn Perry Dial
PhD Candidate
Department of History
Western Michigan University