Thank you John for all the hard work you do for the Museum-L list.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA  USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Chadwick, John, PED <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have made a minor change to the listserv configuration. All new subscribers will have all their posting reviewed. No exceptions. I have removed the user from the list, but he always seems to come back. Next time he comes back all his postings will be subject to review and will be rejected.

Normal spam is easy to deal with. A mentally unstable person who is convinced of his own righteousness is harder.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D.

Educational Technology, E-Rate Coordinator, Parent Portal, and PARCC

New Mexico Public Education Department

300 Don Gaspar, RM G2

Santa Fe, NM 87501

505-827-6491