I'm looking for information on how to determine if a 1924+ newspaper is
copyrighted.  If not copyrighted, we can proceed with digitizing.  I looked
under the editor's name on the second page and throughout the paper--no
word on copyright.  Does that mean there is not one?

Thank you,
Lynn Ward, Curator
Territorial Capital Museum
Lecompton, KS 66050