Heritage Interpretation

Interpretive Evaluation, Visitor Studies and

Interpretive Site Assessment Center

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_evaluation_visitor_studies_and_site_.html

As we continue to expand our services for the interpretive profession, our newest center will help support our expanding interpretive outreach services.  Our new center offers expertise and contract services in:

- Interpretation program, services and media evaluation.

- Pre-post testing evaluation for interpretive exhibits.

- Visitor studies and marketing research.

- Developing interpretive marketing assessments, plans and marketing  implementation strategies.

- Feasibility analysis for site/facility expansions.

- Cost/contact and cost/benefit analysis for interpretive/recreation programs, activities, experiences and services.

- Our new Secret Interpreter services for site interpretive assessments and critiques.

            Secret Interpreter Program

Our new Secret Interpreter Program is sort of like a secret shopper program, and provides sites, agencies and organizations an opportunity to have a non-biased and professional assessment (and problem analysis) of their total site customer care, way finding and interpretive services operations.

We are pleased to offer our new "Secret Interpreter" critique and assessment program as part of our expansion for our on-site live interpretive training experiences.  This is a 3-day interpretive assessment event.  Check out our web site for details.  If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us.

Prof. John Veverka

HITC Director

President, JVA

Certified Professional Heritage Interpreter

Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus (Interpretive Planning)

www.heritageinterp.com

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_evaluation_visitor_studies_and_site_.html