I tried. I have bounced him off the list several times. I have blocked 3 of his postings. He is not a traditional spammer. He signs up on the list and posts. The moron doesn’t take the hint that his postings are off topic and unwelcome. I will be escalating the issue to the server managers at lsoft.com.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D.

Educational Technology, E-Rate Coordinator, Parent Portal, and PARCC

New Mexico Public Education Department

300 Don Gaspar, RM G2

Santa Fe, NM 87501

505-827-6491