Announcing  our Launch of:
The  Heritage Interpretation Center for the
Advancement  of Excellence in Interpretive Planning.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/the_center_for_interpretive_planning_advanceme
nt_.html

If  you're looking for professional training in interpretive planning,
interpretive  planning text books and related interpretive resources, or you
just want to hire  an expert  interpretive planner to come and do your
interpretive plan  for you - this is the one source to make that happen.

We  decided to develop our Center  for Interpretive Planning Advancement
and Excellence to  help individuals involved with interpretive planning to
sharpen their skills in  various aspects of creating interpretive plans for
sites, organizations and  agencies. We found a lack of colleges or
organizations where  interpreters could find professional  courses and training in
interpretive planning. Our goal is for this Center to  meet and exceed that need
for interpreter training by offering ten  different college level courses in
Interpretive Planning!

What  services does the HIC for Interpretive Planning Advancement and
Excellence  offer? Our services are divided into two main realms -

1)Training courses  in interpretive planning both on-line and on-site and;

2)  providing interpretive planning resources, text books and  related
interpretive reference materials (many of which are free).
We  hope you'll have a look at what the Center offers, and if you have any
questions  at all please feel free to contact us.
Prof  John Veverka
Director  - Center for Interpretive Planning Excellence
Certified  Interpretive Planner
Sr.  Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus (Interpretive
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com/)