Heritage Interpretation Training Center

NEW

Commercial Interpretation Course

As we continue to expand our course offerings for professional interpreters, agencies and organizations, we are now developing courses for commercial interpretation development - introducing interpretive media, programs, services and experiences to help increase visitor numbers and revenue.  News alert - interpretation can generate income when developed correctly.

A new course on the horizon - Planning and developing a new commercial tour guiding business. This course is designed to help folks who want to start an interpretive tour guiding business get a focused and good business planning start.  This course will be ready in  few weeks.  If you want to on the news release mailing list for course details, feel free to ask.

For details on our newest commercial interpretation course, click on the link below.

How to use Interpretation to make a profit
and grow a commercial heritage tourism business for
Resorts, Cruise Ships, Campgrounds and Tourism Sites.

15 Units - 3 CEU Credits
Tuition: $700.00
www.heritageinterp.com/developing_commercial_interpretation_for_resorts_.html

John Veverka