Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretive Exhibit Planning Courses w/live coaching.

The Heritage Interpretation Training Center is pleased to offer several interpretive exhibit courses.  All courses are start at any time and complete the course at your own pace.  These are e-LIVE courses where you can chat with your instructor throughout the course.  Just click on the link for the course details.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

An Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html

A Curators guide for helping their docents/volunteers create truly interpretive gallery tours for Art and Traditional Museums. Techniques for revealing the hidden stories and meanings in art and artifacts for presenting dynamic and inspirational interpretive tour experiences for your visitors.
12 Units, 2 CEU Credits - Course Tuition: $200.00
www.heritageinterp.com/a_curators_guide_for_developing_gallery_tours.html

For more information on all of our 33 professional heritage interpretation courses you can view our complete course catalog here: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

John Veverka

HITC Director

President, JVA

www.heritageinterp.com