Hello All,

Apologies for cross-posting. I’m co-presenting a workshop next week on tips for resumes, cover letters, interviews, etc, one of my favorite topics. While my co-presenter and I have lots of opinions and could go on all day, we would love to hear from anyone who is involved in hiring or just has an opinion on any of the following:

·         -Top mistakes job applicants make that get them moved to the “no” pile
-Top qualities you look for in a perspective candidate – i.e. soft skills vs. hard skill, education vs. experience
-How long do you spend reviewing a candidates application material on the first pass?

Reply to
[log in to unmask] and I will write up a summary to share with the group. Thanks!

Anne Amati

Registrar/NAGPRA Coordinator

303.871.2687

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Now in the gallery, Our Culture is Our Resistance: Repression, Refuge, and Resistance in Guatemala, April 4 – May 27, 2016