Dear Listers,

The York County Heritage Trust in York, Pennsylvania has a few deaccessioned objects that are either duplicates or do not fit our mission.  We would be delighted if another museum or educational organization would like to have these items.  However, we are under a tight schedule. If you are interested in any of the artifacts listed below, please express your interest by April 29, 2016. (We have access to a forklift until then.)  Shipping/transportation costs are the responsibility of the receiving organization.

Please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] for pictures or more information.

List of Objects Available

Loom for making narrow tape

Jacquard Loom – Royale Repeater

Round Pattern Mold Cutter – made by Joseph A. Crane & Co of Rochester, NY

Railroad Stove – “Burnside No.1”

Thanks!

Meegan Carr

Director of Collections