The link about this event in Los Angeles next week seems to have self destructed in my last message? Please go to this location for more information:PACCIN - PACCIN event at the Broad

|   |
| PACCIN - PACCIN event at the BroadLooking for something unusual to do on a Saturday morning? Join us for this unique behind the scenes tour of The Broad on April 16th. This tour gives you the opport... |
|  |
| View on www.paccin.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 T. Ashley McGrewPACCIN Publications Chair
Art and Object - IPS
(646) 265-5526