Do you often juggle several projects, trying to keep each one focused and on track? Project management provides valuable training that will help you organize, manage, and successfully complete projects.

The American Association for State and Local History's popular online course, Project Management for History Professionals, shows you how to implement internationally recognized project management principles in a humanities context. The course begins April 11 and goes through May 6. Students work on a real-life project of their choice during the course. Each weekly module includes assignments and other activities plus a live chat with the instructor.

If your work involves exhibitions, programs, strategic planning, fundraising, special events, collections work, or the many other tasks staff at history organizations address every day, you will benefit from this course.

This course has been a huge help with my current project and will no doubt serve me and my museum well in future projects. I loved the layout of the class and the quick feedback on my homework posts. Overall, this class was well worth the time and cost! (2014 course participant)

Project management is valuable training for staff at all levels and an investment in your institution’s ability to successfully complete projects and serve its community.

Cherie Cook
Senior Program Manager
American Association for State and Local History
1717 Church St.
Nashville, TN 37203
573-893-5164
www.aaslh.org