Good Morning,

The AAM professional network for educators, EdCom, is looking for proposals to lead roundtable discussions at the 2016 Marketplace of Ideas during the AAM Annual Meeting, Friday, May 27th, 3pm-5pm. For this year's Marketplace of Ideas, we ask how museums can be responsive to the intersection of our many different overlapping identities

If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please contact Jason Yoon at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Megan Wood at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to obtain the proposal form.

Megan Wood | Director, Museum and Library Services
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2576 | f. 614.297.2546  | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Give to the Ohio History Fund on your state tax return.  Visit: ohiohistory.org/OHFund<https://www.ohiohistory.org/ohfund>