I also am seeing the spam, and each message is preceded by "[MUSEUM-L]" like the legitimate mail.

Elizabeth

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Tod Hopkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am not noticing that. It’s possible that the spam that you are seeing is not actually coming from the list. Spammers commonly spoof the sender. For instance, spammers have figured out the model of printer I own and I now get mail claiming to be from my printer on a daily basis. It is not.

Cheers,
               tod