Heritage Interpretation Training Center

New Interpretive Courses available for March/April, 2016

Hi folks,

We've been busy developing new courses to add to our ever expanding catalog for heritage interpretation.  Here are some brand new courses that have just been released this month.   Just click on the course web site link for course content details.

A Curators guide for helping their docents/volunteers create truly interpretive gallery tours for Art and Traditional Museums.

Techniques for revealing the hidden stories and meanings in art and artifacts for presenting dynamic and inspirational interpretive tour experiences for your visitors.

12 Units, 2 CEU Credits, Course Tuition: $200.00
www.heritageinterp.com/a_curators_guide_for_developing_gallery_tours.html

Innovative Strategies in Interpretive Media and Services Planning -New Conceptual Tools for Today's Interpretive Planners.

Markets on One, Mass Customization, Experiential Planning and the Psychology of Visitor - Interpretive Program Topic/Mode Preferences. If you're not using these in your interpretive media/services planning and development then you're way behind the creativity curve and could be losing new visitors as well. Welcome to the new millennium for interpretive planners where" one size does NOT fit all".  Eleven Units, 3 CEU Credits Course Tuition $350.00
www.heritageinterp.com/innovative_strategies_for_interpretive_media_and_s.html

An Interpreters Guide for Survival Economics or Proving your economic value and benefits to your agency during funding cuts, and keeping your job. 10 Units, 1.5 CEU Credits -

Tuition $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/an_interpreters_guide_for_survival_economics.html

Using Interpretation to Help Accomplish Management Objectives.
Twelve Units, Two CEU Credits -Tuition - $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/using_interpretation_to_accomplish_management_obje.html

Interpreting Gravestones and Historic Cemeteries
14 Units, 2 CEU Credits, $200.00
www.heritageinterp.com/interpreting_gravestones_and_historic_cemeteries.html

Developing and Managing Community Interpretive Plans and Programs.
12 Units, 2 CEU Credits -Course Tuition: $300.00
www.heritageinterp.com/community_interpretation_planning.html

 We have lots of other courses too - 28 in total. Here is the link to our course catalog: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

You can also check out our interpretive planning book store, and our Heritage Interpretation Resource Center (lots of free articles).

http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_resource_center.html

 If you have any questions, or just like to "talk interpretation", please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

John Veverka

HITC Director

Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer

Sr. Instructor - Kansas State University - Global Campus (Interpretive Planning).

www.heritageinterp.com

PS - The new InterpNEWS (May/June Issue) will be coming out soon - watch for it.