Hi everyone,

I have a side project studying museum workplace culture called Joyful Museums. I want to track museum worker engagement over time, year to year. Can you lend your voice by taking the survey? Here's the link: http://www.joyfulmuseums.com/2016-museum-worker-engagement-survey/

I'm still missing voices from Kentucky, Alabama, Idaho, New Mexico, and Mississippi. Any ideas on how to get a message to museum colleagues in those states?

The survey closes April 1 and the results will be posted soon thereafter on the website. Thanks for helping make work better!

Marieke

joyfulmuseums.com
Twitter: @joyfulmuseums
Podcast: Museum People