Innovative Strategies in Interpretive Media and Services Planning -

 New Conceptual Tools for Today's Interpretive Planners.

Markets on One, Mass Customization, Experiential Planning

and the Psychology of Visitor - Interpretive Program Topic/Mode Preferences. If you're not using these in your interpretive media/services planning and development then you're way behind the creativity curve and could be losing new visitors as well.  Welcome to the new millennium for interpretive planners where

 "one size does NOT fit all".

Eleven Units, 3 CEU Credits

Course Tuition $350.00

www.heritageinterp.com/innovative_strategies_for_interpretive_media_and_s.html

There are two psychological road bumps that keep interpretive planners from thinking outside of the box.  1. "The way we have always done it - so why change it"?  and 2. The way that last person who had this job did it - so let's keep doing it that way.  So first, we need to can that and begin to think as new millennium planners.  Incorporating these new (not so new to the world - but new to interpretive planners) ideas for developing more creative, diverse and marketable interpretive programs, media and services is critical for interpretive planners and the sites we are doing the interpretive planning for.  Among its benefits are increasing new visitors, increasing visitor numbers, and increasing repeat visitation to a site, museum, park or related heritage site.  Be brave - try something new.

Check out our YouTube video about this course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnH3769oU8

Training for the future of Interpretive Planning.

John Veverka

Director, HITC

Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus

Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer