Good afternoon!

You are invited to join the Creative Learning Factory and special guest Anthony Gibbs, Community Engagement Coordinator for the Ohio History Connection, on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 from 2-3:30pm EST for the latest Museum Educator Series webinar Reaching Out without Reaching Over: Engaging Underserved Audiences.

It can be very easy to overlook the many people who don’t come through our institution’s doors or engage in our programming, but we must make efforts to reach those audiences who are underserved.  There are many strategies to cultivate relationships beyond the traditional audiences and begin to serve and share our resources with the “neighbors” that don’t see our sites as relevant, accessible, or desirable destinations. This webinar will cover what makes an audience underserved, what assumptions we sometimes make that hinder these audiences, and how to connect and build relationships with underserved audiences and commit to their inclusion.

To register for the webinar, visit creativelearningfactory.org or click here. If you are unable to attend the live webinar, all registrants will also have access to the webinar recording via their MyCLF account page within one week of the live webinar. Group pricing and season passes are available. Email [log in to unmask] for more information.

We hope you are able to join us!

Sohayla Pagano, Creative Learning Engineer

Creative Learning Factory

800 E. 17th Ave.

Columbus, OH 43211

p: 614.297.2528