This was discussed at the meeting 2 months ago... did anyone pick up the batton?

Dear CTAs:

We are in the process of updating the CTA Pre-Class Reading binder for 2016 and would love your help to improve it for your fellow, future CTAs. As the new Official Visitors Guide will be ready towards the end of this month, we will update that section, but welcome your input on updates to attraction listings, future developments, etc. which we can consider for the next edition. Here’s how you can help:

• To submit edits, please follow this link and send them through this online format. It will be easiest this way for us to organize all of the submissions. https://cincyusa.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8pNtmbMEmIDQJRb

• The pre-read is available online now at CTAnetwork.com. You must log-in to access it. Please refer to this version to submit your edits. We made one round of edits last summer, so if you were one of the earliest classes, your page numbers might not match up to the newest edition.

• We are specifically looking for factual errors, omissions and new information. We will consider everything submitted, but all suggestions may not be implemented. The Pre-Read is already so long, so adding new sections will be carefully considered.

• Please be as detailed as possible. All suggestions must indicate the page number of the pre-read and please include what section within that page you are suggesting.

• When suggesting changes to history or factual information, we are required by the national CTA program to provide a source, so please include that as well, be it a book, article or trusted web page.

We need all edits submitted by Feb. 21. We will choose 3 winners from the submissions to win free CTA renewal!

Thank you for your kind attention to the Cincy USA Tourism Ambassadors program. With your help, we can strengthen the program for the future!

Thanks,

Randie

Randie Adam, CTA
Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau
525 Vine Street; Ste. 1500
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(p) (513) 632-5384