Laser Propulsion: Earth To Mars in 3 Days?

"We will never reach even the nearest stars with our current propulsion technology in even 10 millennium," writes Physics Professor Philip Lubin of the University of California Santa Barbara in a research paper titled A Roadmap to Interstellar Flight. "We have to radically rethink our strategy or give up our dreams of reaching the stars, or wait for technology that does not exist."

MORE - CLICK ON IMAGE OR LINK

http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/2016/02/laser-propulsion-earth-to-mars-in-3-days.html

Historic 10-inch Siderostat-type Refractor Telescope at Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium and Institute of Popular Science.

2016: 75th Year of Pittsburgh's Buhl Planetarium Observatory

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
SpaceWatchtower Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/ >